This is to let you know/remind you of the open day on 14th September for recent community woodland projects co-ordinated by Reimagining the Levels. The following projects are opening their “doors”:
Plotgate Community Support Agriculture in Barton St David
- 12 to 5 pm – with tea and cake on offer, and plenty more to see as well as the woodland.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Directions: Plotgate, Double Gates Drove, Mill Road, Barton St David, Somerton TA11 6DF
Wedmore Lime Avenue, on the road approaching Wedmore from Burnham and Blackford by the playing fields and school.
- Open 2-4pm, with Steve Mewes available at the cafe (Bat and Wicket) by the playing field.
- Contact: email@example.com
- Directions: Recreation Field, Blackford Rd, Wedmore BS28 4BS
Baltonsborough Community Orchard, approached through the housing estate at the bottom of Ham Street.
- Open from 2-4pm – with Paul Sander-Jackson and Ali Blackburn
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Directions: Community orchard off St Dunstans Park, Baltonsborough BA6 8PZ
We look forward to seeing you there. It would be helpful if you could let us know in advance if you are coming. Contact email addresses are by each entry.